Mother’s Day is drawing near, and I know how important it is to find something awesome, creative and unique your mom will love. You’ve had all year to plan, and it’s the week before that special Sunday. And you got her … well, nothing yet. So what can you do to show her how much she means to you in the fastest way possible? As much as I love to shop, I just don’t have the time to go to the mall. All hope is not lost. I’ve put together a list of resources to let you appreciate your Mom in special and unique ways via the Internet.
For the Beauty Conscious Mom
- Birchbox – Get your mom a Birchbox subscription and each month, she’ll receive a package of samples from both established and emerging health, beauty and lifestyle brands. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
- Relaxation Deals- Mom works hard. After all, she has put up with you all these years. This is probably a good time to give her the chance to relax: send her some deals from Groupon or LivingSocial and send her to aromatherapy, a manicure, or anything else that will relieve the stress of being such a hardworking mom.
For the Fit Mom
- Jawbone UP– If your mom is always hustling to the gym, or is just on her feet all the time, she might be interested in a fitness tracker. The Jawbone UP and UP24 are stylish bands that comes in several colors. UP helps mom understand how she sleeps, moves and eats so she can make smarter choices. The UP app displays movement and sleep details from the UP24 or UP band and delivers insights, celebrates milestones, and challenges you to make each day better.
For the Wine Enthusiast
- Club W Wine Gift– Give your mom the opportunity to discover new wines, in a fun and comprehensive way. Club W will get to know her palate and deliver specially matched bottles to her home every month.
- Food & Wine Pairing Towel Set– Whether she’s hosting a dinner party or making a sophisticated dish for one, this Wine Pairing Towel Set is a fun way to make sure the beverage matches the meal.
For the Gardener
- ProFlowers.com– Nothing says Mother’s Day like flowers. Pro Flowers has a variety of gorgeous floral arrangements, with everything from tulips to orchids.
- Koubachi Wifi Plant Sensor– The Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor is great for any mom who is an active gardener. It uses sensors to determine soil moisture, temperature and light intensity to give the best feedback for plant caregivers. The best part is she can access all the data from an app on her smart phone!
For the Mom with a Sweet Tooth
- Shari’s Berries– This online boutique’s tasty gourmet strawberries, chocolate, and other gift baskets are sure to make mom smile.
- Cookies from The Cravory– The Cravory is an online cookie delivery service perfect for any cookie-monster. The “Cookie of the Month” club allows you to sign your mom up to receive a monthly dozen of gourmet cookies, and has three-month to one-year programs. Some unique flavors include: Churro, Salted Caramel, Cookies & Cream Milkshake and the oddly delicious Pancakes & Bacon. YUM!
What gift did you get your mom this year? Let us know in the comments.