You should be ashamed of yourself, you know that? Father’s Day is this just one week away, and you still haven’t bought a gift for the man who brought you into this world. Lucky for you, I’ve got a few last-minute gift ideas that dad will love.
- For the Car Enthusiast. Give the Gift of Speed. Surprise the exotic sports car enthusiast, or the classic racing car fanatic, with a chance to get behind the wheel of an Italian car with Exotic Car Experiences.
- For the Golfer. A man can never have too many shoes. A sharp look for the links, FJ City golf shoes have strong-grip cleats and a waterproof warranty.
- For the Beer Drinker. Love of beer is practically synonymous with dads. And even though Dad has been drinking the same beer since college, there is a way to ensure that he broadens his horizons. The Beer of the Month Club has four membership levels that Dad is sure to enjoy.
- For the Dapper Dad. While not every man has a wardrobe to accommodate cuff links, for those dads of the stylish variety, Frank & Oak has the perfect pair of antique silver cufflinks.
- For the Tech Dad. For the dad who loves gadgets and the grill- check out this awesome Bluetooth Smart grilling thermometer! Dad will know when food is ready from his mobile device.
Of course, you could just take the easy way out with a tie or coffee mug, but why not do something really special for the old man this year?
Have other Father’s Day gift ideas? Share in the comments!