Making hot cocoa is a simple–throw some cocoa powder in a mug, add hot milk and, if you want to get crazy, toss a couple of marshmallows on top. But this winter, it’s time to up the ante with 12 marvelous recipes that are so insanely delicious, they’ll make you question everything you thought you knew about hot cocoa.
- Snickerdoodle Hot Chocolate – Lemon Tree Dwelling
- Mint White Hot Chocolate – Babble
- S’mores Hot Chocolate – Minimalist Baker
- Nutella Hot Chocolate – Martha Stewart
- Gingerbread Eggnog Hot Chocolate – Whole and Heavenly Oven
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate – Fortune Goodies
- Red Velvet Hot Cocoa – French Press
- Mexican Spice Hot Chocolate – Gimme Some Oven
- Cookies & Cream Hot Cocoa- Boys Ahoy
- Amaretto Hot Chocolate – Delightful E Made
- Lavender Hot Chocolate – Freutcake
- Whiteout Hot Cocoa – Sprinkle Bakes
Yep, I’m gonna get through this winter juuuuuuust fine.
Do you have other Hot Chocolate recipes you’d like to share? Be sure to comment below!